- Middle High German
- Type Of Speech
- You can use ross as a noun in a sentence.
- Word Information
- A 1 syllables noun with the letters o, r and s, 3 consonants, 1 vowels and 1 syllables. The starting characters are r, ro, ros, and ending characters are s, ss, oss, with 4 letters. Ross is also a double consonant (ss) word. Find more double consonant words.
- Noun Examples
- a politician in Wyoming who was the first woman governor in the United States (1876-1977)
- British physician who discovered that mosquitos transmit malaria (1857-1932)
- British explorer of the Arctic and Antarctic;
located the north magnetic pole in 1831;
discovered the ross Sea in Antarctica;
nephew of Sir John ross (1800-1862)
- Scottish explorer who led Arctic expeditions that yielded geographic discoveries while searching for the Northwest Passage (1777-1856)
- American seamstress said to have made the first American flag at the request of George Washington (1752-1836)
|Ross||a politician in Wyoming who was the first woman governor in the United States (1876-1977)|
View English words with the unique letters used in ross. Words With The Letters Ors
|Pol||a person active in party politics|
|Politician||a person active in party politics|
|Politico||a person active in party politics|
View All Names For Ross
Ross Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With R
- Ends With S
- Spelled With / Contains Letters
Found In These Quantum Lists!
Word Finder Social Comments.
You guys and gals are all awesome. Please read the about page to learn who I am, and how this word finding tool works behind the scenes. This is a free word website, made by one dude. If you are not happy with this free website, I ask that you please send feedback or comment your thoughts below. Your constructive and kind criticism is appreciated.
Thank you for visting. I will be adding a comments tool for all writers, authors and members to interact and associate yourselves with words!
All comments will be moderated by authorized editors.