- Types Of Speech
- You can use sagittarius as a noun in a sentence.
- About Sagittarius
- A 5 syllables noun and 11 letters with the letters a, g, i, r, s, t, and u, 6 consonants, 5 vowels and 5 syllables with the middle letter t. Sagittarius starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters s, sa, sag, sagi, sagit, and the ending characters are s, us, ius, rius, arius, . Sagittarius is also a double consonant (tt) word. View the double consonant words list.
- Type family of the Sagittariidae
- Pig Latin
- Sagittarius in Pig Latin is said as "agittariussay or agittariussway".
- s | a | g | i | t | t | a | r | i | u | s
- sa | ag | gi | it | tt | ta | ar | ri | iu | us
- sag | agi | git | itt | tta | tar | ari | riu | ius
- sagi | agit | gitt | itta | ttar | tari | ariu | rius
- Word Gram
- Noun Examples
- type family of the Sagittariidae
- the ninth sign of the zodiac;
the sun is in this sign from about November 22 to December 21
- a large zodiacal constellation in the southern hemisphere;
between Scorpius and Capricornus
- (astrology) a person who is born while the sun is in sagittarius
|Sagittarius||type family of the Sagittariidae|
View English words with the unique letters used in sagittarius. Words With The Letters Agirstu
Sagittarius Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With S
- Ends With S