- Types Of Speech
- You can use salad as a noun in a sentence.
- About Salad
- A 2 syllables noun and 5 letters with the letters a, d, l, and s, 3 consonants, 2 vowels and 2 syllables with the middle letter l. Salad starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters s, sa, sal, sala, and the ending characters are d, ad, lad, alad, ..
- Food mixtures either arranged on a plate or tossed and served with a moist dressing; usually consisting of or including greens
- Old French
- Is salad a scrabble word? A 6 point word in scrabble. Check the word games tab below for probability, odds and more.
- Pig Latin
- Salad in Pig Latin is said as "aladsay or aladsway".
- s | a | l | a | d
- sa | al | la | ad
- sal | ala | lad
- sala | alad
- Word Gram
|Admixture||the act of mixing together|
"paste made by a mix of flour and water"
"the mixing of sound channels in the recording studio"
|Ambrosia||(classical mythology) the food and drink of the gods|
mortals who ate it became immortal
|Aspic||savory jelly based on fish or meat stock used as a mold for meats or vegetables|
|Assemblage||the social act of assembling|
"they demanded the right of assembly"
|Assembly||the act of constructing something (as a piece of machinery)|
|Assortment||the act of distributing things into classes or categories of the same type|
|Brew||drink made by steeping and boiling and fermenting rather than distilling|
|Brewage||drink made by steeping and boiling and fermenting rather than distilling|
View all cognitive synonyms for Salad
|Salad||food mixtures either arranged on a plate or tossed and served with a moist dressing|
usually consisting of or including greens
View English words with the unique letters used in salad. Words With The Letters Adls
|Dish||an activity that you like or at which you are superior|
"chemistry is not my cup of tea"
"his bag now is learning to play golf"
"marriage was scarcely his dish"
|Coleslaw||basically shredded cabbage|
|Salmagundi||cooked meats and eggs and vegetables usually arranged in rows around the plate and dressed with a salad dressing|
View All Hyponyms For Salad
|Word||Scrabble||Words With Friends||Word Chums||4Pics1Word||Jumble|
|Salad (5 letters)||6||7||aadls|
|Dallas (6 letters)||7 +1||9 +2||dallas|
|Sadly (5 letters)||9 +3||9 +2||sadly|
|Lauds (5 letters)||6||8 +1||lauds|
Salad Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With S
- Ends With D
- Spelled With / Contains Letters