- Types Of Speech
- You can use salutation as a noun in a sentence.
- About Salutation
- A 4 syllables noun and 10 letters with the letters a, i, l, n, o, s, t, and u, 5 consonants, 5 vowels and 4 syllables with the middle letters ta. Salutation starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters s, sa, sal, salu, salut, and the ending characters are n, on, ion, tion, ation, ..
- Word of greeting used to begin a letter
- School Grade
- Salutation is set as a sat word that starts with s, ends with n, 4 syllables, 5 vowels and 10 letters.
- Pig Latin
- Salutation in Pig Latin is said as "alutationsay or alutationsway".
- s | a | l | u | t | a | t | i | o | n
- sa | al | lu | ut | ta | at | ti | io | on
- sal | alu | lut | uta | tat | ati | tio | ion
- salu | alut | luta | utat | tati | atio | tion
- Word Gram
- Noun Examples
- word of greeting used to begin a letter
- (usually plural) an acknowledgment or expression of good will (especially on meeting)
- an act of honor or courteous recognition;
"a musical salute to the composer on his birthday"
|Bend||curved segment (of a road or river or railroad track etc.)|
|Bending The Knee|
|Bob||a short abrupt inclination (as of the head)|
"he gave me a short bob of acknowledgement"
|Bosom||a close affectionate and protective acceptance|
"his willing embrace of new ideas"
"in the bosom of the family"
|Bow||a stroke with a curved piece of wood with taut horsehair strands that is used in playing stringed instruments|
|Citation||thoroughbred that won the triple crown in 1948|
|Clinch||(boxing) the act of one boxer holding onto the other to avoid being hit and to rest momentarily|
|Compliance||the act of submitting|
usually surrendering power to another
View all cognitive synonyms for Salutation
|Salutation||word of greeting used to begin a letter|
View English words with the unique letters used in salutation. Words With The Letters Ailnostu
|Salute||an act of greeting with friendly words and gestures like bowing or lifting the hat|
|Opening||the first of a series of actions|
"he memorized all the important chess openings"
Salutation Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With S
- Ends With N
- Spelled With / Contains Letters