- Types Of Speech
- You can use sand as a noun or as a verb in a sentence.
- About Sand
- A 1 syllables noun and 4 letters with the letters a, d, n, and s, 3 consonants, 1 vowels and 1 syllables with the middle letters an. Sand starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters s, sa, san, and the ending characters are d, nd, and, ..
- Fortitude and determination; "he didn''t have the guts to try it"
- Middle English
- School Grade
- Sand is set as a grade two word that starts with s, ends with d, 1 syllables, 1 vowels and 4 letters.
- Is sand a scrabble word? A 5 point word in scrabble. Check the word games tab below for probability, odds and more.
- Pig Latin
- Sand in Pig Latin is said as "andsay or andsway".
- s | a | n | d
- sa | an | nd
- san | and
- Word Gram
- Noun Examples
- fortitude and determination;
"he didn't have the guts to try it"
- French writer known for works concerning women's rights and independence (1804-1876)
- a loose material consisting of grains of rock or coral
- Verb Examples
- rub with sandpaper;
"sandpaper the wooden surface"
|Abdomen||the region of the body of a vertebrate between the thorax and the pelvis|
|Act Of God|
|Adiposis||the property of excessive fatness|
|Ado||a rapid bustling commotion|
|Adventurousness||the trait of being adventurous|
"This drug aggravates the pain"
|Aggression||violent action that is hostile and usually unprovoked|
|Aggressiveness||a disposition to fight|
View all cognitive synonyms for Sand
|Sand||fortitude and determination|
"he didn''t have the guts to try it"
View English words with the unique letters used in sand. Words With The Letters Adns
View All Names For Sand
|Word||Scrabble||Words With Friends||Word Chums||4Pics1Word||Jumble|
|Stand (5 letters)||6 +1||7 +1||stand|
|Danaus (6 letters)||7 +2||9 +3||danaus|
|Stands (6 letters)||7 +2||8 +2||stands|
|Sand (4 letters)||5||6||sand|
|Sands (5 letters)||6 +1||7 +1||adnss|
|Sudan (5 letters)||6 +1||8 +2||sudan|
|Dynast (6 letters)||10 +5||10 +4||dynast|
|Sunday (6 letters)||10 +5||11 +5||sunday|
|Sandy (5 letters)||9 +4||9 +3||sandy|
Sand Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With S
- Ends With D
- Spelled With / Contains Letters