- Types Of Speech
- You can use saponification as a noun in a sentence.
- About Saponification
- A 6 syllables noun and 14 letters with the letters a, c, f, i, n, o, p, s, and t, 7 consonants, 7 vowels and 6 syllables with the middle letters fi. Saponification starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters s, sa, sap, sapo, sapon, and the ending characters are n, on, ion, tion, ation, ..
- A chemical reaction in which an ester is heated with an alkali (especially the alkaline hydrolysis of a fat or oil to make soap)
- Pig Latin
- Saponification in Pig Latin is said as "aponificationsay or aponificationsway".
- s | a | p | o | n | i | f | i | c | a | t | i | o | n
- sa | ap | po | on | ni | if | fi | ic | ca | at | ti | io | on
- sap | apo | pon | oni | nif | ifi | fic | ica | cat | ati | tio | ion
- sapo | apon | poni | onif | nifi | ific | fica | icat | cati | atio | tion
- Word Gram
|Saponification||a chemical reaction in which an ester is heated with an alkali (especially the alkaline hydrolysis of a fat or oil to make soap)|
View English words with the unique letters used in saponification. Words With The Letters Acfinopst
|Saponify||convert into soap by hydrolizing an ester into an acid and alcohol as a result of treating it with an alkali|
"saponify oils and fats"
|Reaction||doing something in opposition to another way of doing it that you don''t like|
"his style of painting was a reaction against cubism"
Saponification Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With S
- Ends With N