- Types Of Speech
- You can use sapphire as a noun or as a adjective satellite in a sentence.
- About Sapphire
- A 2 syllables noun and 8 letters with the letters a, e, h, i, p, r, and s, 5 consonants, 3 vowels and 2 syllables with the middle letters ph. Sapphire starts with a consonant and ends with a vowel with the starting letters s, sa, sap, sapp, sapph, and the ending characters are e, re, ire, hire, phire, . Sapphire is also a double consonant (pp) word. View the double consonant words list.
- A light shade of blue
- Old French
- Pig Latin
- Sapphire in Pig Latin is said as "apphiresay or apphiresway".
- s | a | p | p | h | i | r | e
- sa | ap | pp | ph | hi | ir | re
- sap | app | pph | phi | hir | ire
- sapp | apph | pphi | phir | hire
- Word Gram
- Noun Examples
- a light shade of blue
- a transparent piece of sapphire that has been cut and polished and is valued as a precious gem
- a precious transparent stone of rich blue corundum valued as a gemstone
- Adjective Satellite Examples
- having the color of a blue sapphire;
|Accomplishment||the action of accomplishing something|
|Achievement||the action of accomplishing something|
|Achromasia||unnatural lack of color in the skin (as from bruising or sickness or emotional distress)|
|Adamant||very hard native crystalline carbon valued as a gem|
|Agate||an impure form of quartz consisting of banded chalcedony|
used as a gemstone and for making mortars and pestles
|Air||travel via aircraft|
"air travel involves too much waiting in airports"
"if you''ve time to spare go by air"
|Alexandrite||a green variety of chrysoberyl used as a gemstone|
|Alloy||the state of impairing the quality or reducing the value of something|
View all cognitive synonyms for Sapphire
|Sapphire||a light shade of blue|
View English words with the unique letters used in sapphire. Words With The Letters Aehiprs
|Azure||a light shade of blue|
|Blue||any of numerous small chiefly blue butterflies of the family Lycaenidae|
|Blueness||the color of the clear sky in the daytime|
"he had eyes of bright blue"
Sapphire Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With S
- Ends With E
- Spelled With / Contains Letters