- Types Of Speech
- You can use sarcophagus as a noun in a sentence.
- About Sarcophagus
- A 4 syllables noun and 11 letters with the letters a, c, g, h, o, p, r, s, and u, 7 consonants, 4 vowels and 4 syllables with the middle letter p. Sarcophagus starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters s, sa, sar, sarc, sarco, and the ending characters are s, us, gus, agus, hagus, ..
- A stone coffin (usually bearing sculpture or inscriptions)
- School Grade
- Sarcophagus is set as a sat word that starts with s, ends with s, 4 syllables, 4 vowels and 11 letters.
- Pig Latin
- Sarcophagus in Pig Latin is said as "arcophagussay or arcophagussway".
- s | a | r | c | o | p | h | a | g | u | s
- sa | ar | rc | co | op | ph | ha | ag | gu | us
- sar | arc | rco | cop | oph | pha | hag | agu | gus
- sarc | arco | rcop | coph | opha | phag | hagu | agus
- Word Gram
|Sarcophagus||a stone coffin (usually bearing sculpture or inscriptions)|
View English words with the unique letters used in sarcophagus. Words With The Letters Acghoprsu
Sarcophagus Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With S
- Ends With S