- Types Of Speech
- You can use saturation as a noun in a sentence.
- About Saturation
- A 4 syllables noun and 10 letters with the letters a, i, n, o, r, s, t, and u, 5 consonants, 5 vowels and 4 syllables with the middle letters ra. Saturation starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters s, sa, sat, satu, satur, and the ending characters are n, on, ion, tion, ation, ..
- The act of soaking thoroughly with a liquid
- Pig Latin
- Saturation in Pig Latin is said as "aturationsay or aturationsway".
- s | a | t | u | r | a | t | i | o | n
- sa | at | tu | ur | ra | at | ti | io | on
- sat | atu | tur | ura | rat | ati | tio | ion
- satu | atur | tura | urat | rati | atio | tion
- Word Gram
- Noun Examples
- the act of soaking thoroughly with a liquid
- chromatic purity: freedom from dilution with white and hence vividness of hue
- the process of totally saturating something with a substance;
"the impregnation of wood with preservative";
"the saturation of cotton with ether"
- a condition in which a quantity no longer responds to some external influence
|Adiposis||the property of excessive fatness|
|Amplitude||greatness of magnitude|
|Bellyful||an undesirable overabundance|
"a bellyful of your complaints"
|Bonyness||extreme leanness (usually caused by starvation or disease)|
|Brewing||the production of malt beverages (as beer or ale) from malt and hops by grinding and boiling them and fermenting the result with yeast|
|Brightness||the location of a visual perception along the black-to-white continuum|
|Brilliance||the quality of being magnificent or splendid or grand|
|Chroma||chromatic purity: freedom from dilution with white and hence vividness of hue|
|Chromaticity||the quality of a color as determined by its dominant wavelength|
View all cognitive synonyms for Saturation
|Saturation||the act of soaking thoroughly with a liquid|
View English words with the unique letters used in saturation. Words With The Letters Ainorstu
|Saturate||cause (a chemical compound, vapour, solution, magnetic material, etc.) to unite with the greatest possible amount of another substance|
|Filling||the act of filling something|
Saturation Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With S
- Ends With N
- Spelled With / Contains Letters