- Types Of Speech
- You can use savannah as a noun in a sentence.
- About Savannah
- A 3 syllables noun and 8 letters with the letters a, h, n, s, and v, 5 consonants, 3 vowels and 3 syllables with the middle letters an. Savannah starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters s, sa, sav, sava, savan, and the ending characters are h, ah, nah, nnah, annah, . Savannah is also a double consonant (nn) word. View the double consonant words list.
- A flat grassland in tropical or subtropical regions
- Pig Latin
- Savannah in Pig Latin is said as "avannahsay or avannahsway".
- s | a | v | a | n | n | a | h
- sa | av | va | an | nn | na | ah
- sav | ava | van | ann | nna | nah
- sava | avan | vann | anna | nnah
- Word Gram
- Noun Examples
- a flat grassland in tropical or subtropical regions
- a port in eastern Georgia near the mouth of the savannah river
- a river in South Carolina that flows southeast to the Atlantic
|Apartment||a suite of rooms usually on one floor of an apartment house|
|Ballpark||a facility in which ball games are played (especially baseball games)|
"take me out to the ballpark"
|Basin||a bowl-shaped vessel|
usually used for holding food or liquids
"she mixed the dough in a large basin"
|Bottom||a cargo ship|
"they did much of their overseas trade in foreign bottoms"
|Bottomland||low-lying alluvial land near a river|
|Champaign||a university town in east central Illinois adjoining Urbana|
View all cognitive synonyms for Savannah
|Savannah||a flat grassland in tropical or subtropical regions|
View English words with the unique letters used in savannah. Words With The Letters Ahnsv
Savannah Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With S
- Ends With H
- Spelled With / Contains Letters