- Types Of Speech
- You can use schnitzel as a noun in a sentence.
- About Schnitzel
- A 2 syllables noun and 9 letters with the letters c, e, h, i, l, n, s, t, and z, 7 consonants, 2 vowels and 2 syllables with the middle letter i. Schnitzel starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters s, sc, sch, schn, schni, and the ending characters are l, el, zel, tzel, itzel, ..
- Deep-fried breaded veal cutlets
- Pig Latin
- Schnitzel in Pig Latin is said as "itzelschnay or itzelschnway".
- s | c | h | n | i | t | z | e | l
- sc | ch | hn | ni | it | tz | ze | el
- sch | chn | hni | nit | itz | tze | zel
- schn | chni | hnit | nitz | itze | tzel
- Word Gram
|Schnitzel||deep-fried breaded veal cutlets|
View English words with the unique letters used in schnitzel. Words With The Letters Cehilnstz
|Dish||an activity that you like or at which you are superior|
"chemistry is not my cup of tea"
"his bag now is learning to play golf"
"marriage was scarcely his dish"
Schnitzel Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With S
- Ends With L
- Spelled With / Contains Letters