- Types Of Speech
- You can use scopolamine as a noun in a sentence.
- About Scopolamine
- A 4 syllables noun and 11 letters with the letters a, c, e, i, l, m, n, o, p, and s, 6 consonants, 5 vowels and 4 syllables with the middle letter l. Scopolamine starts with a consonant and ends with a vowel with the starting letters s, sc, sco, scop, scopo, and the ending characters are e, ne, ine, mine, amine, ..
- An alkaloid with anticholinergic effects that is used as a sedative and to treat nausea and to dilate the pupils in ophthalmic procedures; "transdermal scopolamine is used to treat motion sickness"; "someone sedated with scopolamine has difficulty lying"
- Pig Latin
- Scopolamine in Pig Latin is said as "opolaminescay or opolaminescway".
- s | c | o | p | o | l | a | m | i | n | e
- sc | co | op | po | ol | la | am | mi | in | ne
- sco | cop | opo | pol | ola | lam | ami | min | ine
- scop | copo | opol | pola | olam | lami | amin | mine
- Word Gram
|Scopolamine||an alkaloid with anticholinergic effects that is used as a sedative and to treat nausea and to dilate the pupils in ophthalmic procedures|
"transdermal scopolamine is used to treat motion sickness"
"someone sedated with scopolamine has difficulty lying"
View English words with the unique letters used in scopolamine. Words With The Letters Aceilmnops
|Alkaloid||natural nitrogen-containing bases found in plants|
Scopolamine Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With S
- Ends With E