- Types Of Speech
- You can use scores as a noun in a sentence.
- About Scores
- A 1 syllables noun and 6 letters with the letters c, e, o, r, and s, 4 consonants, 2 vowels and 1 syllables with the middle letters or. Scores starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters s, sc, sco, scor, score, and the ending characters are s, es, res, ores, cores, ..
- A large number or amount; "made lots of new friends"; "she amassed a mountain of newspapers"
- School Grade
- Scores is set as a grade one word that starts with s, ends with s, 1 syllables, 2 vowels and 6 letters.
- Is scores a scrabble word? A 8 point word in scrabble. Check the word games tab below for probability, odds and more.
- Pig Latin
- Scores in Pig Latin is said as "oresscay or oresscway".
- s | c | o | r | e | s
- sc | co | or | re | es
- sco | cor | ore | res
- scor | core | ores
- Word Gram
|Abundance||the property of a more than adequate quantity or supply|
"an age of abundance"
|Acres||extensive landed property (especially in the country) retained by the owner for his own use|
"the family owned a large estate on Long Island"
|Amount||how much there is of something that you can quantify|
|Ampleness||the property of impressive largeness in size|
"he admired the ampleness of its proportions"
|Amplitude||greatness of magnitude|
|Army||a large number of people united for some specific purpose|
View all cognitive synonyms for Scores
|Crosse||a long racket with a triangular frame|
used in playing lacrosse
|Scores||a large number or amount|
"made lots of new friends"
"she amassed a mountain of newspapers"
View English words with the unique letters used in scores. Words With The Letters Ceors
|Large Indefinite Amount|
|Word||Scrabble||Words With Friends||Word Chums||4Pics1Word||Jumble|
|Course (6 letters)||8||10 +1||ceorsu|
|Score (5 letters)||7||8||score|
|Overcast (8 letters)||13 +5||15 +6||overcast|
|Soccer (6 letters)||10 +2||12 +3||soccer|
|Carouse (7 letters)||9 +1||11 +2||carouse|
|Recourse (8 letters)||10 +2||12 +3||recourse|
|Courtesy (8 letters)||13 +5||14 +5||courtesy|
|Buceros (7 letters)||11 +3||14 +5||borscue|
|Scoter (6 letters)||8||9||corset|
|Scooter (7 letters)||9 +1||10 +1||scooter|
|Courser (7 letters)||9 +1||11 +2||courser|
|Euarctos (8 letters)||10 +2||12 +3||euarctos|
|Zoarces (7 letters)||18 +10||19 +10||zoarces|
|Coaster (7 letters)||9 +1||10 +1||coaster|
|Corset (6 letters)||8||9||corset|
|Crosse (6 letters)||8||9||scores|
|Sector (6 letters)||8||9||corset|
|Source (6 letters)||8||10 +1||ceorsu|
|Resource (8 letters)||10 +2||12 +3||recourse|
|Secretor (8 letters)||10 +2||11 +2||secretor|
|Sorcery (7 letters)||12 +4||12 +3||ceorrsy|
|Corse (5 letters)||7||8||score|
|Acores (6 letters)||8||9||acores|
|Croesus (7 letters)||9 +1||11 +2||sucrose|
|Scouter (7 letters)||9 +1||11 +2||scouter|
Scores Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With S
- Ends With S
- Spelled With / Contains Letters