- Types Of Speech
- You can use seashell as a noun in a sentence.
- About Seashell
- A 2 syllables noun and 8 letters with the letters a, e, h, l, and s, 5 consonants, 3 vowels and 2 syllables with the middle letters sh. Seashell starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters s, se, sea, seas, seash, and the ending characters are l, ll, ell, hell, shell, . Seashell is also a double consonant (ll) word. View the double consonant words list.
- The shell of a marine organism
- Compound Words
- A compound word, seashell has more than one word within it. There's 2 words which are sea, and shell.
- Pig Latin
- Seashell in Pig Latin is said as "eashellsay or eashellsway".
- s | e | a | s | h | e | l | l
- se | ea | as | sh | he | el | ll
- sea | eas | ash | she | hel | ell
- seas | eash | ashe | shel | hell
- Word Gram
|Shell||hard outer covering or case of certain organisms such as arthropods and turtles|
Seashell Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With S
- Ends With L
- Spelled With / Contains Letters