- Types Of Speech
- You can use selfishness as a noun in a sentence.
- About Selfishness
- A 3 syllables noun and 11 letters with the letters e, f, h, i, l, n, and s, 8 consonants, 3 vowels and 3 syllables with the middle letter s. Selfishness starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters s, se, sel, self, selfi, and the ending characters are s, ss, ess, ness, hness, . Selfishness is also a double consonant (ss) word. View the double consonant words list.
- Stinginess resulting from a concern for your own welfare and a disregard of others
- Compound Words
- A compound word, selfishness has more than one word within it. There's 2 words which are selfish, and ness.
- Pig Latin
- Selfishness in Pig Latin is said as "elfishnesssay or elfishnesssway".
- s | e | l | f | i | s | h | n | e | s | s
- se | el | lf | fi | is | sh | hn | ne | es | ss
- sel | elf | lfi | fis | ish | shn | hne | nes | ess
- self | elfi | lfis | fish | ishn | shne | hnes | ness
- Word Gram
|Ego||(psychoanalysis) the conscious mind|
|Egocentrism||attempting to get personal recognition for yourself (especially by unacceptable means)|
|Egoism||attempting to get personal recognition for yourself (especially by unacceptable means)|
|Egotism||an exaggerated opinion of your own importance|
|Individualism||the quality of being individual|
"so absorbed by the movement that she lost all sense of individuality"
|Individuality||the distinct personality of an individual regarded as a persisting entity|
"you can lose your identity when you join the army"
View all cognitive synonyms for Selfishness
|Selfishness||stinginess resulting from a concern for your own welfare and a disregard of others|
View English words with the unique letters used in selfishness. Words With The Letters Efhilns
|Stinginess||a lack of generosity|
a general unwillingness to part with money
|Expedience||taking advantage of opportunities without regard for the consequences for others|
|Greediness||an excessive desire for wealth (usually in large amounts);|
"the greediness of lawyers"
|Opportunism||taking advantage of opportunities without regard for the consequences for others|
Selfishness Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With S
- Ends With S