- Types Of Speech
- You can use senatorial as a article in a sentence.
- About Senatorial
- A 5 syllables article and 10 letters with the letters a, e, i, l, n, o, r, s, and t, 5 consonants, 5 vowels and 5 syllables with the middle letters to. Senatorial starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters s, se, sen, sena, senat, and the ending characters are l, al, ial, rial, orial, ..
- Of or relating to senators; "senatorial election"
- School Grade
- Senatorial is set as a grade seven word that starts with s, ends with l, 5 syllables, 5 vowels and 10 letters.
- Pig Latin
- Senatorial in Pig Latin is said as "enatorialsay or enatorialsway".
- s | e | n | a | t | o | r | i | a | l
- se | en | na | at | to | or | ri | ia | al
- sen | ena | nat | ato | tor | ori | ria | ial
- sena | enat | nato | ator | tori | oria | rial
- Word Gram
|Senatorial||of or relating to senators|
View English words with the unique letters used in senatorial. Words With The Letters Aeilnorst
|Senator||a member of a senate|
Senatorial Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With S
- Ends With L
- Spelled With / Contains Letters