- Types Of Speech
- You can use shattering as a noun or as a adjective satellite in a sentence.
- About Shattering
- A 3 syllables noun and 10 letters with the letters a, e, g, h, i, n, r, s, and t, 7 consonants, 3 vowels and 3 syllables with the middle letters te. Shattering starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters s, sh, sha, shat, shatt, and the ending characters are g, ng, ing, ring, ering, . Shattering is also a double consonant (tt) word. View the double consonant words list.
- The act of breaking something into small pieces
- Pig Latin
- Shattering in Pig Latin is said as "atteringshay or atteringshway".
- s | h | a | t | t | e | r | i | n | g
- sh | ha | at | tt | te | er | ri | in | ng
- sha | hat | att | tte | ter | eri | rin | ing
- shat | hatt | atte | tter | teri | erin | ring
- Word Gram
- Noun Examples
- the act of breaking something into small pieces
- Adjective Satellite Examples
- seemingly loud enough to break something;
violently rattling or clattering;
"shattering rain striking the windowpanes";
"the shattering tones of the enormous carillon";
"the shattering peal of artillery"
|Abrasion||the wearing down of rock particles by friction due to water or wind or ice|
|Ace||a serve that the receiver is unable to reach|
|Adept||someone who is dazzlingly skilled in any field|
|Annihilation||destruction by annihilating something|
|Aplomb||great coolness and composure under strain|
"keep your cool"
|Assuredness||great coolness and composure under strain|
"keep your cool"
|Atomisation||annihilation by reducing something to atoms|
|Atomization||annihilation by reducing something to atoms|
View all cognitive synonyms for Shattering
|Shattering||the act of breaking something into small pieces|
|Straighten||put (things or places) in order|
"Tidy up your room!"
View English words with the unique letters used in shattering. Words With The Letters Aeghinrst
|Dash||a quick run|
|Shatter||break into many pieces|
"The wine glass shattered"
|Smash||a conspicuous success|
"that song was his first hit and marked the beginning of his career"
"that new Broadway show is a real smasher"
"the party went with a bang"
Shattering Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With S
- Ends With G
- Spelled With / Contains Letters