- Types Of Speech
- You can use skep as a noun in a sentence.
- About Skep
- A 1 syllables noun and 4 letters with the letters e, k, p, and s, 3 consonants, 1 vowels and 1 syllables with the middle letters ke. Skep starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters s, sk, ske, and the ending characters are p, ep, kep, ..
- A domed beehive made of twisted straw
- Old English
- School Grade
- Skep is set as a kindergarten word that starts with s, ends with p, 1 syllables, 1 vowels and 4 letters.
- Is skep a scrabble word? A 10 point word in scrabble. Check the word games tab below for probability, odds and more.
- Pig Latin
- Skep in Pig Latin is said as "epskay or epskway".
- s | k | e | p
- sk | ke | ep
- ske | kep
- Word Gram
- Noun Examples
- a domed beehive made of twisted straw
- a large round wicker basket (used on farms)
|Skep||a domed beehive made of twisted straw|
View English words with the unique letters used in skep. Words With The Letters Ekps
|Beehive||a man-made receptacle that houses a swarm of bees|
|Hive||a man-made receptacle that houses a swarm of bees|
|Word||Scrabble||Words With Friends||Word Chums||4Pics1Word||Jumble|
|Skep (4 letters)||10||11||skep|
|Speck (5 letters)||13 +3||15 +4||speck|
|Speke (5 letters)||11 +1||12 +1||eekps|
|Speak (5 letters)||11 +1||12 +1||speak|
|Pesky (5 letters)||14 +4||14 +3||pesky|
Skep Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With S
- Ends With P
- Spelled With / Contains Letters