- Types Of Speech
- You can use sky as a noun or as a verb in a sentence.
- About Sky
- A 1 syllables noun and 3 letters with the letters k, s, and y, 3 consonants, 0 vowels and 1 syllables with the middle letter k. Sky starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters s, sk, and the ending characters are y, ky, ..
- The atmosphere and outer space as viewed from the earth
- Middle English
- School Grade
- Sky is set as a kindergarten word that starts with s, ends with y, 1 syllables, 0 vowels and 3 letters.
- Is sky a scrabble word? A 10 point word in scrabble. Check the word games tab below for probability, odds and more.
- Pig Latin
- Sky in Pig Latin is said as "yskay or yskway".
- s | k | y
- sk | ky
- Word Gram
- Noun Examples
- the atmosphere and outer space as viewed from the earth
- Verb Examples
- throw or toss with a light motion;
"flip me the beachball";
"toss me newspaper"
|Acme||the highest point (of something)|
"at the peak of the pyramid"
|Aggrandizement||the act of increasing the wealth or prestige or power or scope of something|
"the aggrandizement of the king"
"his elevation to cardinal"
|Air||travel via aircraft|
"air travel involves too much waiting in airports"
"if you''ve time to spare go by air"
|Apex||the point on the celestial sphere toward which the sun and solar system appear to be moving relative to the fixed stars|
|Apex Of The Suns Way|
|Apogee||apoapsis in Earth orbit|
the point in its orbit where a satellite is at the greatest distance from the Earth
|Appendage||a part that is joined to something larger|
|Arise||get up and out of bed|
"I get up at 7 A.M. every day"
"They rose early"
"He uprose at night"
View all cognitive synonyms for Sky
|Sky||the atmosphere and outer space as viewed from the earth|
View English words with the unique letters used in sky. Words With The Letters Ksy
|Entity||that which is perceived or known or inferred to have its own distinct existence (living or nonliving)|
|Blue||any of numerous small chiefly blue butterflies of the family Lycaenidae|
|Wild Blue Yonder|
|Earth||a connection between an electrical device and the earth (which is a zero voltage)|
View All Names For Sky
|Word||Scrabble||Words With Friends||Word Chums||4Pics1Word||Jumble|
|Sky (3 letters)||10||9||sky|
|Kesey (5 letters)||12 +2||11 +2||kesey|
|Shaky (5 letters)||15 +5||13 +4||shaky|
|Keys (4 letters)||11 +1||10 +1||keys|
Sky Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With S
- Ends With Y
- Spelled With / Contains Letters