- Types Of Speech
- You can use skyhook as a noun in a sentence.
- About Skyhook
- A 2 syllables noun and 7 letters with the letters h, k, o, s, and y, 5 consonants, 2 vowels and 2 syllables with the middle letter h. Skyhook starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters s, sk, sky, skyh, skyho, and the ending characters are k, ok, ook, hook, yhook, . Skyhook is also a double vowel (oo) word. View the double vowel words list.
- A hook that is imagined to be suspended from the sky
- Compound Words
- A compound word, skyhook has more than one word within it. There's 2 words which are sky, and hook.
- Is skyhook a scrabble word? A 21 point word in scrabble. Check the word games tab below for probability, odds and more.
- Pig Latin
- Skyhook in Pig Latin is said as "yhookskay or yhookskway".
- s | k | y | h | o | o | k
- sk | ky | yh | ho | oo | ok
- sky | kyh | yho | hoo | ook
- skyh | kyho | yhoo | hook
- Word Gram
- Noun Examples
- a hook that is imagined to be suspended from the sky
- helicopter carrying a reel of steel cable that can be used to lift and transport heavy objects
|Skyhook||a hook that is imagined to be suspended from the sky|
View English words with the unique letters used in skyhook. Words With The Letters Hkosy
|Hook||a basketball shot made over the head with the hand that is farther from the basket|
|Word||Scrabble||Words With Friends||Word Chums||4Pics1Word||Jumble|
|Skyhook (7 letters)||21||19||skyhook|
|Kyosho (6 letters)||16||14||kyosho|
|Akshobhya (9 letters)||24 +3||22 +3||akshobhya|
Skyhook Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With S
- Ends With K
- Spelled With / Contains Letters