- Types Of Speech
- You can use sleepover as a noun in a sentence.
- About Sleepover
- A 3 syllables noun and 9 letters with the letters e, l, o, p, r, s, and v, 5 consonants, 4 vowels and 3 syllables with the middle letter p. Sleepover starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters s, sl, sle, slee, sleep, and the ending characters are r, er, ver, over, pover, . Sleepover is also a double vowel (ee) word. View the double vowel words list.
- An occasion of spending a night away from home or having a guest spend the night in your home (especially as a party for children)
- Compound Words
- A compound word, sleepover has more than one word within it. There's 2 words which are sleep, and over.
- Pig Latin
- Sleepover in Pig Latin is said as "eepoverslay or eepoverslway".
- s | l | e | e | p | o | v | e | r
- sl | le | ee | ep | po | ov | ve | er
- sle | lee | eep | epo | pov | ove | ver
- slee | leep | eepo | epov | pove | over
- Word Gram
|Sleepover||an occasion of spending a night away from home or having a guest spend the night in your home (especially as a party for children)|
|Oversleep||sleep longer than intended|
View English words with the unique letters used in sleepover. Words With The Letters Eloprsv
|Affair||a vaguely specified concern|
"several matters to attend to"
"it is none of your affair"
"things are going well"
|Function||the actions and activities assigned to or required or expected of a person or group|
"the function of a teacher"
"the government must do its part"
"play its role"
|Occasion||an event that occurs at a critical time|
"at such junctures he always had an impulse to leave"
"it was needed only on special occasions"
Sleepover Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With S
- Ends With R
- Spelled With / Contains Letters