- Types Of Speech
- You can use sloppily as a adverb in a sentence.
- About Sloppily
- A 3 syllables adverb and 8 letters with the letters i, l, o, p, s, and y, 6 consonants, 2 vowels and 3 syllables with the middle letters pp. Sloppily starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters s, sl, slo, slop, slopp, and the ending characters are y, ly, ily, pily, ppily, . Sloppily is also a double consonant (pp) word. View the double consonant words list.
- In a sloppy manner; "this work was done rather sloppily"
- Compound Words
- A compound word, sloppily has more than one word within it. There's 2 words which are slop, and pily.
- Pig Latin
- Sloppily in Pig Latin is said as "oppilyslay or oppilyslway".
- s | l | o | p | p | i | l | y
- sl | lo | op | pp | pi | il | ly
- slo | lop | opp | ppi | pil | ily
- slop | lopp | oppi | ppil | pily
- Word Gram
|Sloppily||in a sloppy manner|
"this work was done rather sloppily"
View English words with the unique letters used in sloppily. Words With The Letters Ilopsy
|Sloppy||marked by great carelessness;|
"a most haphazard system of record keeping";
Sloppily Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With S
- Ends With Y
- Spelled With / Contains Letters