- Types Of Speech
- You can use slower as a adverb in a sentence.
- About Slower
- A 2 syllables adverb and 6 letters with the letters e, l, o, r, s, and w, 4 consonants, 2 vowels and 2 syllables with the middle letters ow. Slower starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters s, sl, slo, slow, slowe, and the ending characters are r, er, wer, ower, lower, ..
- More slowly
- Is slower a scrabble word? A 9 point word in scrabble. Check the word games tab below for probability, odds and more.
- Pig Latin
- Slower in Pig Latin is said as "owerslay or owerslway".
- s | l | o | w | e | r
- sl | lo | ow | we | er
- slo | low | owe | wer
- slow | lowe | ower
- Word Gram
View English words with the unique letters used in slower. Words With The Letters Elorsw
move more slowly;
"The car decelerated"
|Word||Scrabble||Words With Friends||Word Chums||4Pics1Word||Jumble|
|Roswell (7 letters)||10 +1||12 +2||roswell|
|Wordless (8 letters)||12 +3||13 +3||wordless|
|Slower (6 letters)||9||10||slower|
Slower Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With S
- Ends With R
- Spelled With / Contains Letters