- Types Of Speech
- You can use slug as a noun or as a verb in a sentence.
- About Slug
- A 1 syllables noun and 4 letters with the letters g, l, s, and u, 3 consonants, 1 vowels and 1 syllables with the middle letters lu. Slug starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters s, sl, slu, and the ending characters are g, ug, lug, ..
- Any of various terrestrial gastropods having an elongated slimy body and no external shell
- Middle English
- School Grade
- Slug is set as a kindergarten word that starts with s, ends with g, 1 syllables, 1 vowels and 4 letters.
- Is slug a scrabble word? A 5 point word in scrabble. Check the word games tab below for probability, odds and more.
- Pig Latin
- Slug in Pig Latin is said as "ugslay or ugslway".
- s | l | u | g
- sl | lu | ug
- slu | lug
- Word Gram
- Noun Examples
- any of various terrestrial gastropods having an elongated slimy body and no external shell
- a projectile that is fired from a gun
- an idle slothful person
- Verb Examples
- strike heavily, especially with the fist or a bat;
"He slugged me so hard that I passed out"
- be idle;
exist in a changeless situation;
"The old man sat and stagnated on his porch";
"He slugged in bed all morning"
|Acid||street name for lysergic acid diethylamide|
|Afflict||cause bodily suffering to|
|Arse||excretory opening at the end of the alimentary canal|
|Article Of Furniture|
|Authorship||the act of initiating a new idea or theory or writing|
"the authorship of the theory is disputed"
|Backside||the fleshy part of the human body that you sit on|
"he deserves a good kick in the butt"
"are you going to sit on your fanny and do nothing?"
|Ball||a pitch that is not in the strike zone|
"he threw nine straight balls before the manager yanked him"
View all cognitive synonyms for Slug
|Slug||any of various terrestrial gastropods having an elongated slimy body and no external shell|
View English words with the unique letters used in slug. Words With The Letters Glsu
|Gastropod||a class of mollusks typically having a one-piece coiled shell and flattened muscular foot with a head bearing stalked eyes|
|Univalve||a class of mollusks typically having a one-piece coiled shell and flattened muscular foot with a head bearing stalked eyes|
|Word||Scrabble||Words With Friends||Word Chums||4Pics1Word||Jumble|
|Gallus (6 letters)||7 +2||11 +3||agllsu|
|Slug (4 letters)||5||8||slug|
|Lygus (5 letters)||9 +4||11 +3||lygus|
|Gulyas (6 letters)||10 +5||12 +4||gulyas|
|Sludge (6 letters)||8 +3||11 +3||sludge|
|Valgus (6 letters)||10 +5||14 +6||valgus|
|Gules (5 letters)||6 +1||9 +1||gules|
|Lugs (4 letters)||5||8||slug|
|Sludgy (6 letters)||11 +6||13 +5||sludgy|
|Vulgus (6 letters)||10 +5||15 +7||vulgus|
Slug Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With S
- Ends With G
- Spelled With / Contains Letters