- Types Of Speech
- You can use smelly as a adjective satellite in a sentence.
- About Smelly
- A 2 syllables adjective satellite and 6 letters with the letters e, l, m, s, and y, 5 consonants, 1 vowels and 2 syllables with the middle letters el. Smelly starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters s, sm, sme, smel, smell, and the ending characters are y, ly, lly, elly, melly, . Smelly is also a double consonant (ll) word. View the double consonant words list.
- Offensively malodorous; "a putrid smell"
- Is smelly a scrabble word? A 11 point word in scrabble. Check the word games tab below for probability, odds and more.
- Pig Latin
- Smelly in Pig Latin is said as "ellysmay or ellysmway".
- s | m | e | l | l | y
- sm | me | el | ll | ly
- sme | mel | ell | lly
- smel | mell | elly
- Word Gram
|Abhorrent||offensive to the mind|
"an abhorrent deed"
"the obscene massacre at Wounded Knee"
"morally repugnant customs"
"the most repulsive character in recent novels"
|Abominable||exceptionally bad or displeasing|
"an awful voice"
"a painful performance"
"an unspeakable odor came sweeping into the room"
|Addled||confused and vague|
used especially of thinking
"your addled little brain"
|Ailing||somewhat ill or prone to illness|
"my poor ailing grandmother"
"feeling a bit indisposed today"
"you look a little peaked"
"a sickly child"
"is unwell and can''t come to work"
|Annoying||the act of troubling or annoying someone|
|Aromatic||having a strong distinctive fragrance|
"the pine woods were more redolent"- Jean Stafford
|Arse||excretory opening at the end of the alimentary canal|
"an atrocious automobile accident"
"a frightful crime of decapitation"
"an alarming, even horrifying, picture"
"war is beyond all words horrible"- Winston Churchill
"an ugly wound"
|Awful||causing fear or dread or terror|
"the awful war"
"an awful risk"
"a career or vengeance so direful that London was shocked"
"the dread presence of the headmaster"
"polio is no longer the dreaded disease it once was"
"a dreadful storm"
View all cognitive synonyms for Smelly
"a putrid smell"
View English words with the unique letters used in smelly. Words With The Letters Elmsy
|Word||Scrabble||Words With Friends||Word Chums||4Pics1Word||Jumble|
|Assembly (8 letters)||15 +4||17 +4||sbyaelms|
|Malmsey (7 letters)||14 +3||16 +3||malmsey|
|Smalley (7 letters)||12 +1||14 +1||smalley|
|Amylase (7 letters)||12 +1||13||aaelmsy|
|Measly (6 letters)||11||12||aelmsy|
|Smelly (6 letters)||11||13||smelly|
|Seemly (6 letters)||11||12||seemly|
|Samely (6 letters)||11||12||aelmsy|
|Smelley (7 letters)||12 +1||14 +1||smelley|
Smelly Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With S
- Ends With Y
- Spelled With / Contains Letters