- Types Of Speech
- You can use snorkeling as a noun in a sentence.
- About Snorkeling
- A 3 syllables noun and 10 letters with the letters e, g, i, k, l, n, o, r, and s, 7 consonants, 3 vowels and 3 syllables with the middle letters ke. Snorkeling starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters s, sn, sno, snor, snork, and the ending characters are g, ng, ing, ling, eling, ..
- Skin diving with a snorkel
- Pig Latin
- Snorkeling in Pig Latin is said as "orkelingsnay or orkelingsnway".
- s | n | o | r | k | e | l | i | n | g
- sn | no | or | rk | ke | el | li | in | ng
- sno | nor | ork | rke | kel | eli | lin | ing
- snor | nork | orke | rkel | keli | elin | ling
- Word Gram
|Snorkeling||skin diving with a snorkel|
View English words with the unique letters used in snorkeling. Words With The Letters Egiklnors
|Snorkel||air passage provided by a retractable device containing intake and exhaust pipes|
permits a submarine to stay submerged for extended periods of time
Snorkeling Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With S
- Ends With G
- Spelled With / Contains Letters