- Types Of Speech
- You can use snowflake as a noun in a sentence.
- About Snowflake
- A 2 syllables noun and 9 letters with the letters a, e, f, k, l, n, o, s, and w, 6 consonants, 3 vowels and 2 syllables with the middle letter f. Snowflake starts with a consonant and ends with a vowel with the starting letters s, sn, sno, snow, snowf, and the ending characters are e, ke, ake, lake, flake, ..
- White arctic bunting
- Compound Words
- A compound word, snowflake has more than one word within it. There's 2 words which are snow, and flake.
- Pig Latin
- Snowflake in Pig Latin is said as "owflakesnay or owflakesnway".
- s | n | o | w | f | l | a | k | e
- sn | no | ow | wf | fl | la | ak | ke
- sno | now | owf | wfl | fla | lak | ake
- snow | nowf | owfl | wfla | flak | lake
- Word Gram
- Noun Examples
- white arctic bunting
- a crystal of snow
|Ado||a rapid bustling commotion|
|Avalanche||a sudden appearance of an overwhelming number of things|
"the program brought an avalanche of mail"
|Baron||a very wealthy or powerful businessman|
"an oil baron"
|Bit||the cutting part of a drill|
usually pointed and threaded and is replaceable in a brace or bitstock or drill press
"he looked around for the right size bit"
|Blizzard||a series of unexpected and unpleasant occurrences|
"a rash of bank robberies"
"a blizzard of lawsuits"
|Blow||forceful exhalation through the nose or mouth|
"he gave his nose a loud blow"
"he blew out all the candles with a single puff"
|Bustle||a rapid bustling commotion|
|C||street names for cocaine|
View all cognitive synonyms for Snowflake
|Bunting||any of numerous seed-eating songbirds of Europe or North America|
Snowflake Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With S
- Ends With E
- Spelled With / Contains Letters