- Types Of Speech
- You can use snowman as a noun in a sentence.
- About Snowman
- A 2 syllables noun and 7 letters with the letters a, m, n, o, s, and w, 5 consonants, 2 vowels and 2 syllables with the middle letter w. Snowman starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters s, sn, sno, snow, snowm, and the ending characters are n, an, man, wman, owman, ..
- A figure of a person made of packed snow
- Compound Words
- A compound word, snowman has more than one word within it. There's 2 words which are snow, and man.
- School Grade
- Snowman is set as a kindergarten word that starts with s, ends with n, 2 syllables, 2 vowels and 7 letters.
- Is snowman a scrabble word? A 12 point word in scrabble. Check the word games tab below for probability, odds and more.
- Pig Latin
- Snowman in Pig Latin is said as "owmansnay or owmansnway".
- s | n | o | w | m | a | n
- sn | no | ow | wm | ma | an
- sno | now | owm | wma | man
- snow | nowm | owma | wman
- Word Gram
|Ado||a rapid bustling commotion|
|Avalanche||a sudden appearance of an overwhelming number of things|
"the program brought an avalanche of mail"
|Baron||a very wealthy or powerful businessman|
"an oil baron"
|Binge||an occasion for excessive eating or drinking|
"they went on a bust that lasted three days"
|Bit||the cutting part of a drill|
usually pointed and threaded and is replaceable in a brace or bitstock or drill press
"he looked around for the right size bit"
|Blank||a cartridge containing an explosive charge but no bullet|
|Blizzard||a series of unexpected and unpleasant occurrences|
"a rash of bank robberies"
"a blizzard of lawsuits"
View all cognitive synonyms for Snowman
|Figure||a predetermined set of movements in dancing or skating|
"she made the best score on compulsory figures"
|Word||Scrabble||Words With Friends||Word Chums||4Pics1Word||Jumble|
Snowman Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With S
- Ends With N
- Spelled With / Contains Letters