- Types Of Speech
- You can use so as a noun or as a adverb in a sentence.
- About So
- A 1 syllables noun and 2 letters with the letters o, and s, 1 consonants, 1 vowels and 1 syllables with the middle letters so. So starts with a consonant and ends with a vowel with the starting letters s, and the ending characters are o, ..
- The syllable naming the fifth (dominant) note of any musical scale in solmization
- Middle English
- School Grade
- So is set as a kindergarten word that starts with s, ends with o, 1 syllables, 1 vowels and 2 letters.
- Is so a scrabble word? A 2 point word in scrabble. Check the word games tab below for probability, odds and more.
- Pig Latin
- So in Pig Latin is said as "osay or osway".
- s | o
- Word Gram
- Noun Examples
- the syllable naming the fifth (dominant) note of any musical scale in solmization
- Adverb Examples
- in truth (often tends to intensify);
"they said the car would break down and indeed it did";
"it is very cold indeed";
"was indeed grateful";
"indeed, the rain may still come";
"he did so do it!"
- subsequently or soon afterward (often used as sentence connectors);
"then he left";
"go left first, then right";
"first came lightning, then thunder";
"we watched the late movie and then went to bed";
"and so home and to bed"
- in order that;
"he stooped down so he could pick up his hat"
- in the way indicated;
"hold the brush so";
"set up the pieces thus";
(`thusly' is a nonstandard variant)
- to a very great extent or degree;
"the idea is so obvious";
"never been so happy";
"I love you so";
"my head aches so!"
- (usually followed by `that') to an extent or degree as expressed;
"he was so tired he could hardly stand";
"so dirty that it smells"
- in such a condition or manner, especially as expressed or implied;
"They're happy and I hope they will remain so";
"so live your life that old age will bring no regrets"
- to a certain unspecified extent or degree;
"I can only go so far with this student";
"can do only so much in a day"
- in the same way;
"I was offended and so was he";
"worked hard and so did she"
|Absolutely||totally and definitely|
"we are absolutely opposed to the idea"
"he forced himself to lie absolutely still"
"iron is absolutely necessary"
|Abundantly||in an abundant manner|
"they were abundantly supplied with food"
"he thanked her profusely"
|Accordingly||(sentence connectors) because of the reason given|
"consequently, he didn''t do it"
"continued to have severe headaches and accordingly returned to the doctor"
|Accurately||with few mistakes|
"he works very accurately"
|After This Fashion|
|Almighty||terms referring to the Judeo-Christian God|
|Along These Lines|
"he has a Mercedes, too"
View all cognitive synonyms for So
|Os||rigid connective tissue that makes up the skeleton of vertebrates|
|So||the syllable naming the fifth (dominant) note of any musical scale in solmization|
View English words with the unique letters used in so. Words With The Letters Os
View All Names For So
|Word||Scrabble||Words With Friends||Word Chums||4Pics1Word||Jumble|
|Soul (4 letters)||4 +2||6 +4||losu|
|Loss (4 letters)||4 +2||5 +3||loss|
|Shot (4 letters)||7 +5||6 +4||shot|
|Toss (4 letters)||4 +2||4 +2||osst|
|Soak (4 letters)||8 +6||8 +6||soak|
|Solo (4 letters)||4 +2||5 +3||solo|
|Sumo (4 letters)||6 +4||8 +6||sumo|
|Show (4 letters)||10 +8||9 +7||show|
|Song (4 letters)||5 +3||7 +5||song|
|Host (4 letters)||7 +5||6 +4||shot|
|Otus (4 letters)||4 +2||5 +3||otus|
|Asio (4 letters)||4 +2||4 +2||asio|
|Otis (4 letters)||4 +2||4 +2||otis|
|Sow (3 letters)||6 +4||6 +4||sow|
|Bos (3 letters)||5 +3||6 +4||bos|
|Cows (4 letters)||9 +7||10 +8||cows|
|Ovis (4 letters)||7 +5||8 +6||ovis|
|Esox (4 letters)||11 +9||11 +9||esox|
|Sole (4 letters)||4 +2||5 +3||lose|
|Dose (4 letters)||5 +3||5 +3||dose|
|Cosh (4 letters)||9 +7||9 +7||cosh|
|Shoe (4 letters)||7 +5||6 +4||shoe|
|Snow (4 letters)||7 +5||8 +6||snow|
|Cosy (4 letters)||9 +7||9 +7||cosy|
|FOTS (4 letters)||7 +5||7 +5||soft|
So Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With S
- Ends With O
- Spelled With / Contains Letters