- Types Of Speech
- You can use softball as a noun in a sentence.
- About Softball
- A 2 syllables noun and 8 letters with the letters a, b, f, l, o, s, and t, 6 consonants, 2 vowels and 2 syllables with the middle letters tb. Softball starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters s, so, sof, soft, softb, and the ending characters are l, ll, all, ball, tball, . Softball is also a double consonant (ll) word. View the double consonant words list.
- A game closely resembling baseball that is played on a smaller diamond and with a ball that is larger and softer
- Compound Words
- A compound word, softball has more than one word within it. There's 2 words which are soft, and ball.
- School Grade
- Softball is set as a grade two word that starts with s, ends with l, 2 syllables, 2 vowels and 8 letters.
- Pig Latin
- Softball in Pig Latin is said as "oftballsay or oftballsway".
- s | o | f | t | b | a | l | l
- so | of | ft | tb | ba | al | ll
- sof | oft | ftb | tba | bal | all
- soft | oftb | ftba | tbal | ball
- Word Gram
- Noun Examples
- a game closely resembling baseball that is played on a smaller diamond and with a ball that is larger and softer
- ball used in playing softball
|Hardball||baseball as distinguished from softball|
|Softball||a game closely resembling baseball that is played on a smaller diamond and with a ball that is larger and softer|
View English words with the unique letters used in softball. Words With The Letters Abflost
|Ball||a pitch that is not in the strike zone|
"he threw nine straight balls before the manager yanked him"
|Baseball||a ball game played with a bat and ball between two teams of 9 players|
teams take turns at bat trying to score run
"he played baseball in high school"
"there was a baseball game on every empy lot"
"there was a desire for National League ball in the are
Softball Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With S
- Ends With L
- Spelled With / Contains Letters