- Types Of Speech
- You can use sophomore as a noun in a sentence.
- About Sophomore
- A 3 syllables noun and 9 letters with the letters e, h, m, o, p, r, and s, 5 consonants, 4 vowels and 3 syllables with the middle letter o. Sophomore starts with a consonant and ends with a vowel with the starting letters s, so, sop, soph, sopho, and the ending characters are e, re, ore, more, omore, ..
- A second-year undergraduate
- School Grade
- Sophomore is set as a grade six word that starts with s, ends with e, 3 syllables, 4 vowels and 9 letters.
- Pig Latin
- Sophomore in Pig Latin is said as "ophomoresay or ophomoresway".
- s | o | p | h | o | m | o | r | e
- so | op | ph | ho | om | mo | or | re
- sop | oph | pho | hom | omo | mor | ore
- soph | opho | phom | homo | omor | more
- Word Gram
|Sophomore||a second-year undergraduate|
View English words with the unique letters used in sophomore. Words With The Letters Ehmoprs
Sophomore Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With S
- Ends With E
- Spelled With / Contains Letters