- Types Of Speech
- You can use south as a article, noun or as a adverb in a sentence.
- About South
- A 1 syllables article and 5 letters with the letters h, o, s, t, and u, 3 consonants, 2 vowels and 1 syllables with the middle letter u. South starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters s, so, sou, sout, and the ending characters are h, th, uth, outh, ..
- Any region lying in or toward the south
- School Grade
- South is set as a grade one word that starts with s, ends with h, 1 syllables, 2 vowels and 5 letters.
- Is south a scrabble word? A 8 point word in scrabble. Check the word games tab below for probability, odds and more.
- Pig Latin
- South in Pig Latin is said as "outhsay or outhsway".
- s | o | u | t | h
- so | ou | ut | th
- sou | out | uth
- sout | outh
- Word Gram
- Noun Examples
- any region lying in or toward the south
- the southern states that seceded from the United States in 1861
- the region of the United States lying south of the Mason-Dixon Line
- the cardinal compass point that is at 180 degrees
- Article Examples
- situated in or facing or moving toward or coming from the south;
"the south entrance"
- Adverb Examples
- in a southern direction;
"we moved south"
|Antarctic||the region around the south pole: Antarctica and surrounding waters|
|Arctic||a waterproof overshoe that protects shoes from water or snow|
|Austral||the basic unit of money in Argentina|
equal to 100 centavos
|Boreal||comprising or throughout far northern regions|
|Circumboreal||comprising or throughout far northern regions|
|Confederacy||a secret agreement between two or more people to perform an unlawful act|
|Confederate States Of America|
View all cognitive synonyms for South
|Shout||a loud utterance|
often in protest or opposition
"the speaker was interrupted by loud cries from the rear of the audience"
|South||any region lying in or toward the south|
View English words with the unique letters used in south. Words With The Letters Hostu
|Region||a part of an animal that has a special function or is supplied by a given artery or nerve|
"in the abdominal region"
|Word||Scrabble||Words With Friends||Word Chums||4Pics1Word||Jumble|
|Shout (5 letters)||8||8||south|
|Shutout (7 letters)||10 +2||11 +3||shutout|
|South (5 letters)||8||8||south|
|Washout (7 letters)||13 +5||13 +5||washout|
|Southey (7 letters)||13 +5||12 +4||southey|
|Shavuot (7 letters)||13 +5||14 +6||shavuot|
|Shouted (7 letters)||11 +3||11 +3||shouted|
|Sought (6 letters)||10 +2||11 +3||sought|
|Shut Of (7 letters)|
|Shutoff (7 letters)||16 +8||16 +8||shutoff|
South Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With S
- Ends With H
- Spelled With / Contains Letters