- Types Of Speech
- You can use southeastwardly as a adverb in a sentence.
- About Southeastwardly
- A 4 syllables adverb and 15 letters with the letters a, d, e, h, l, o, r, s, t, u, w, and y, 10 consonants, 5 vowels and 4 syllables with the middle letter s. Southeastwardly starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters s, so, sou, sout, south, and the ending characters are y, ly, dly, rdly, ardly, ..
- In a southeastward direction; "the river flows southeastward to the gulf"
- Compound Words
- A compound word, southeastwardly has more than one word within it. There's 2 words which are south, and eastwardly.
- Pig Latin
- Southeastwardly in Pig Latin is said as "outheastwardlysay or outheastwardlysway".
- s | o | u | t | h | e | a | s | t | w | a | r | d | l | y
- so | ou | ut | th | he | ea | as | st | tw | wa | ar | rd | dl | ly
- sou | out | uth | the | hea | eas | ast | stw | twa | war | ard | rdl | dly
- sout | outh | uthe | thea | heas | east | astw | stwa | twar | ward | ardl | rdly
- Word Gram
|Southeastwardly||in a southeastward direction|
"the river flows southeastward to the gulf"
View English words with the unique letters used in southeastwardly. Words With The Letters Adehlorstuwy
|Southeastward||toward the southeast|
Southeastwardly Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With S
- Ends With Y