- Types Of Speech
- You can use spanish as a article or as a noun in a sentence.
- About Spanish
- A 2 syllables article and 7 letters with the letters a, h, i, n, p, and s, 5 consonants, 2 vowels and 2 syllables with the middle letter n. Spanish starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters s, sp, spa, span, spani, and the ending characters are h, sh, ish, nish, anish, ..
- The Romance language spoken in most of Spain and the countries colonized by Spain
- Middle English
- Compound Words
- A compound word, spanish has more than one word within it. There's 2 words which are span, and ish.
- Is spanish a scrabble word? A 12 point word in scrabble. Check the word games tab below for probability, odds and more.
- Pig Latin
- Spanish in Pig Latin is said as "anishspay or anishspway".
- s | p | a | n | i | s | h
- sp | pa | an | ni | is | sh
- spa | pan | ani | nis | ish
- span | pani | anis | nish
- Word Gram
- Noun Examples
- the Romance language spoken in most of Spain and the countries colonized by Spain
- the people of Spain
- Article Examples
- of or relating to or characteristic of Spain or the people of Spain;
|Spanish||the Romance language spoken in most of Spain and the countries colonized by Spain|
View English words with the unique letters used in spanish. Words With The Letters Ahinps
|Romance||an exciting and mysterious quality (as of a heroic time or adventure)|
|Ladino||the Spanish dialect spoken by Sephardic Jews but written in the Hebrew script|
|Word||Scrabble||Words With Friends||Word Chums||4Pics1Word||Jumble|
|Phasianus (9 letters)||14 +2||16 +3||phasianus|
|Sahaptin (8 letters)||13 +1||14 +1||aahinpst|
|Spanish (7 letters)||12||13||spanish|
|Phintias (8 letters)||13 +1||14 +1||phintias|
|Snappish (8 letters)||15 +3||17 +4||ahinppss|
|Saintship (9 letters)||14 +2||15 +2||saintship|
|Paixhans (8 letters)||20 +8||21 +8||aahinpsx|
Spanish Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With S
- Ends With H
- Spelled With / Contains Letters