- Types Of Speech
- You can use sparrow as a noun in a sentence.
- About Sparrow
- A 2 syllables noun and 7 letters with the letters a, o, p, r, s, and w, 5 consonants, 2 vowels and 2 syllables with the middle letter r. Sparrow starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters s, sp, spa, spar, sparr, and the ending characters are w, ow, row, rrow, arrow, . Sparrow is also a double consonant (rr) word. View the double consonant words list.
- Small brownish European songbird
- Middle English
- Compound Words
- A compound word, sparrow has more than one word within it. There's 2 words which are spar, and row.
- Is sparrow a scrabble word? A 12 point word in scrabble. Check the word games tab below for probability, odds and more.
- Pig Latin
- Sparrow in Pig Latin is said as "arrowspay or arrowspway".
- s | p | a | r | r | o | w
- sp | pa | ar | rr | ro | ow
- spa | par | arr | rro | row
- spar | parr | arro | rrow
- Word Gram
- Noun Examples
- small brownish European songbird
- any of several small dull-colored singing birds feeding on seeds or insects
|Sparrow||small brownish European songbird|
View English words with the unique letters used in sparrow. Words With The Letters Aoprsw
|Accentor||small sparrow-like songbird of mountainous regions of Eurasia|
|Word||Scrabble||Words With Friends||Word Chums||4Pics1Word||Jumble|
|Sparrow (7 letters)||12||13||sparrow|
Sparrow Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With S
- Ends With W
- Spelled With / Contains Letters