- Types Of Speech
- You can use species as a noun in a sentence.
- About Species
- A 2 syllables noun and 7 letters with the letters c, e, i, p, and s, 4 consonants, 3 vowels and 2 syllables with the middle letter c. Species starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters s, sp, spe, spec, speci, and the ending characters are s, es, ies, cies, ecies, ..
- A specific kind of something; "a species of molecule"; "a species of villainy"
- School Grade
- Species is set as a grade seven word that starts with s, ends with s, 2 syllables, 3 vowels and 7 letters.
- Is species a scrabble word? A 11 point word in scrabble. Check the word games tab below for probability, odds and more.
- Pig Latin
- Species in Pig Latin is said as "eciesspay or eciesspway".
- s | p | e | c | i | e | s
- sp | pe | ec | ci | ie | es
- spe | pec | eci | cie | ies
- spec | peci | ecie | cies
- Word Gram
- Noun Examples
- a specific kind of something;
"a species of molecule";
"a species of villainy"
- (biology) taxonomic group whose members can interbreed
|Ancestry||inherited properties shared with others of your bloodline|
|Animalia||taxonomic kingdom comprising all living or extinct animals|
|Appellation||identifying word or words by which someone or something is called and classified or distinguished from others|
|Appellative||identifying word or words by which someone or something is called and classified or distinguished from others|
|Arm||the part of an armchair or sofa that supports the elbow and forearm of a seated person|
|Assortment||the act of distributing things into classes or categories of the same type|
|Band||something elongated that is worn around the body or one of the limbs|
View all cognitive synonyms for Species
|Species||a specific kind of something|
"a species of molecule"
"a species of villainy"
View English words with the unique letters used in species. Words With The Letters Ceips
|Form||the spatial arrangement of something as distinct from its substance|
"geometry is the mathematical science of shape"
|Kind||a category of things distinguished by some common characteristic or quality|
"sculpture is a form of art"
"what kinds of desserts are there?"
|Sort||an approximate definition or example|
"she wore a sort of magenta dress"
"she served a creamy sort of dessert thing"
"a diversity of possibilities"
"the range and variety of his work is amazing"
|Word||Scrabble||Words With Friends||Word Chums||4Pics1Word||Jumble|
|Auspices (8 letters)||12 +1||15 +2||auspices|
|Eptesicus (9 letters)||13 +2||16 +3||eptesicus|
|Pisces (6 letters)||10||12||pisces|
|Cesspit (7 letters)||11||13||ceipsst|
|Cityscape (9 letters)||18 +7||20 +7||cityscape|
|Set Piece (9 letters)|
|Spacesuit (9 letters)||13 +2||16 +3||spacesuit|
|Biceps (6 letters)||12 +1||15 +2||biceps|
|Species (7 letters)||11||13||species|
|Auspice (7 letters)||11||14 +1||aceipsu|
|Escapist (8 letters)||12 +1||14 +1||aceipsst|
|Sceptic (7 letters)||13 +2||16 +3||sceptic|
|Epictetus (9 letters)||13 +2||16 +3||epictetus|
|Vespucci (8 letters)||17 +6||22 +9||vespucci|
|Epipactis (9 letters)||15 +4||18 +5||epipactis|
|Episcia (7 letters)||11||13||episcia|
|Specie (6 letters)||10||12||pieces|
|Speciate (8 letters)||12 +1||14 +1||speciate|
|Auspicate (9 letters)||13 +2||16 +3||auspicate|
|Capsize (7 letters)||20 +9||22 +9||capsize|
|Pietistic (9 letters)||13 +2||15 +2||ceiiipstt|
|Septic (6 letters)||10||12||septic|
|Aseptic (7 letters)||11||13||aseptic|
|Seapiece (8 letters)||12 +1||14 +1||seapiece|
|Pieces (6 letters)||10||12||pieces|
Species Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With S
- Ends With S
- Spelled With / Contains Letters