- Types Of Speech
- You can use spectroscope as a noun in a sentence.
- About Spectroscope
- A 3 syllables noun and 12 letters with the letters c, e, o, p, r, s, and t, 8 consonants, 4 vowels and 3 syllables with the middle letters ro. Spectroscope starts with a consonant and ends with a vowel with the starting letters s, sp, spe, spec, spect, and the ending characters are e, pe, ope, cope, scope, ..
- An optical instrument for spectrographic analysis
- School Grade
- Spectroscope is set as a grade eight word that starts with s, ends with e, 3 syllables, 4 vowels and 12 letters.
- Pig Latin
- Spectroscope in Pig Latin is said as "ectroscopespay or ectroscopespway".
- s | p | e | c | t | r | o | s | c | o | p | e
- sp | pe | ec | ct | tr | ro | os | sc | co | op | pe
- spe | pec | ect | ctr | tro | ros | osc | sco | cop | ope
- spec | pect | ectr | ctro | tros | rosc | osco | scop | cope
- Word Gram
|Cathode Ray Oscilloscope|
|Coelostat||optical device used to follow the path of a celestial body and reflect its light into a telescope|
has a movable and a fixed mirror
|CRO||electronic equipment that provides visual images of varying electrical quantities|
View all cognitive synonyms for Spectroscope
|Spectroscope||an optical instrument for spectrographic analysis|
View English words with the unique letters used in spectroscope. Words With The Letters Ceoprst
Spectroscope Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With S
- Ends With E