- Types Of Speech
- You can use speedometer as a noun in a sentence.
- About Speedometer
- A 4 syllables noun and 11 letters with the letters d, e, m, o, p, r, s, and t, 6 consonants, 5 vowels and 4 syllables with the middle letter o. Speedometer starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters s, sp, spe, spee, speed, and the ending characters are r, er, ter, eter, meter, . Speedometer is also a double vowel (ee) word. View the double vowel words list.
- A meter fixed to a vehicle that measures and displays its speed
- School Grade
- Speedometer is set as a grade eight word that starts with s, ends with r, 4 syllables, 5 vowels and 11 letters.
- Pig Latin
- Speedometer in Pig Latin is said as "eedometerspay or eedometerspway".
- s | p | e | e | d | o | m | e | t | e | r
- sp | pe | ee | ed | do | om | me | et | te | er
- spe | pee | eed | edo | dom | ome | met | ete | ter
- spee | peed | eedo | edom | dome | omet | mete | eter
- Word Gram
|Speedometer||a meter fixed to a vehicle that measures and displays its speed|
View English words with the unique letters used in speedometer. Words With The Letters Demoprst
|Meter||any of various measuring instruments for measuring a quantity|
|Machmeter||speedometer for measuring the speed of an aircraft relative to the speed of sound|
Speedometer Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With S
- Ends With R