- Types Of Speech
- You can use spiritually as a adverb in a sentence.
- About Spiritually
- A 5 syllables adverb and 11 letters with the letters a, i, l, p, r, s, t, u, and y, 7 consonants, 4 vowels and 5 syllables with the middle letter t. Spiritually starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters s, sp, spi, spir, spiri, and the ending characters are y, ly, lly, ally, ually, . Spiritually is also a double consonant (ll) word. View the double consonant words list.
- In a spiritual manner; "the ninth century was the spiritually freest period"
- Pig Latin
- Spiritually in Pig Latin is said as "irituallyspay or irituallyspway".
- s | p | i | r | i | t | u | a | l | l | y
- sp | pi | ir | ri | it | tu | ua | al | ll | ly
- spi | pir | iri | rit | itu | tua | ual | all | lly
- spir | piri | irit | ritu | itua | tual | uall | ally
- Word Gram
|Spiritually||in a spiritual manner|
"the ninth century was the spiritually freest period"
View English words with the unique letters used in spiritually. Words With The Letters Ailprstuy
|Spiritual||a kind of religious song originated by Blacks in the southern United States|
Spiritually Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With S
- Ends With Y