- Types Of Speech
- You can use spiv as a noun in a sentence.
- About Spiv
- A 1 syllables noun and 4 letters with the letters i, p, s, and v, 3 consonants, 1 vowels and 1 syllables with the middle letters pi. Spiv starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters s, sp, spi, and the ending characters are v, iv, piv, ..
- A person without employment who makes money by various dubious schemes; goes about smartly dressed and having a good time
- School Grade
- Spiv is set as a kindergarten word that starts with s, ends with v, 1 syllables, 1 vowels and 4 letters.
- Is spiv a scrabble word? A 9 point word in scrabble. Check the word games tab below for probability, odds and more.
- Pig Latin
- Spiv in Pig Latin is said as "ivspay or ivspway".
- s | p | i | v
- sp | pi | iv
- spi | piv
- Word Gram
|Spiv||a person without employment who makes money by various dubious schemes|
goes about smartly dressed and having a good time
View English words with the unique letters used in spiv. Words With The Letters Ipsv
|Bum||the fleshy part of the human body that you sit on|
"he deserves a good kick in the butt"
"are you going to sit on your fanny and do nothing?"
|Idler||person who does no work|
"a lazy bum"
|Layabout||person who does no work|
"a lazy bum"
|Loafer||a low leather step-in shoe|
the top resembles a moccasin but it has a broad flat heel
|Word||Scrabble||Words With Friends||Word Chums||4Pics1Word||Jumble|
|Vespid (6 letters)||12 +3||14 +3||vespid|
|Pavis (5 letters)||10 +1||12 +1||pavis|
|Pavise (6 letters)||11 +2||13 +2||pavise|
|Spiv (4 letters)||9||11||spiv|
Spiv Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With S
- Ends With V
- Spelled With / Contains Letters