- Types Of Speech
- You can use spout as a noun or as a verb in a sentence.
- About Spout
- A 1 syllables noun and 5 letters with the letters o, p, s, t, and u, 3 consonants, 2 vowels and 1 syllables with the middle letter o. Spout starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters s, sp, spo, spou, and the ending characters are t, ut, out, pout, ..
- An opening that allows the passage of liquids or grain
- School Grade
- Spout is set as a grade eight word that starts with s, ends with t, 1 syllables, 2 vowels and 5 letters.
- Is spout a scrabble word? A 7 point word in scrabble. Check the word games tab below for probability, odds and more.
- Pig Latin
- Spout in Pig Latin is said as "outspay or outspway".
- s | p | o | u | t
- sp | po | ou | ut
- spo | pou | out
- spou | pout
- Word Gram
- Noun Examples
- an opening that allows the passage of liquids or grain
- Verb Examples
- talk in a noisy, excited, or declamatory manner
- gush forth in a sudden stream or jet;
"water gushed forth"
|Accelerator||a valve that regulates the supply of fuel to the engine|
|Aggrandizement||the act of increasing the wealth or prestige or power or scope of something|
"the aggrandizement of the king"
"his elevation to cardinal"
|Alcoholic||a person who drinks alcohol to excess habitually|
|Alky||a person who drinks alcohol to excess habitually|
|Alluvion||clay or silt or gravel carried by rushing streams and deposited where the stream slows down|
|Approaching||the act of drawing spatially closer to something|
"the hunter''s approach scattered the geese"
|Argument||a variable in a logical or mathematical expression whose value determines the dependent variable|
if f(x)=y, x is the independent variable
|Argumentation||the methodical process of logical reasoning|
"I can''t follow your line of reasoning"
View all cognitive synonyms for Spout
|Stoup||basin for holy water|
View English words with the unique letters used in spout. Words With The Letters Opstu
|Gush||an unrestrained expression of emotion|
|Spirt||the occurrence of a sudden discharge (as of liquid)|
|Spout||an opening that allows the passage of liquids or grain|
|Spurt||the occurrence of a sudden discharge (as of liquid)|
|Opening||the first of a series of actions|
"he memorized all the important chess openings"
|Gargoyle||an ornament consisting of a grotesquely carved figure of a person or animal|
|Nose||a front that resembles a human nose (especially the front of an aircraft);|
"the nose of the rocket heated up on reentry"
|Nozzle||a projecting spout from which a fluid is discharged|
|Pipe||the flues and stops on a pipe organ|
|Word||Scrabble||Words With Friends||Word Chums||4Pics1Word||Jumble|
|Autopsy (7 letters)||12 +5||13 +4||autopsy|
|Output (6 letters)||8 +1||11 +2||opttuu|
|Octopus (7 letters)||11 +4||14 +5||octopus|
|Dustmop (7 letters)||12 +5||15 +6||dustmop|
|Outpost (7 letters)||9 +2||11 +2||oopsttu|
|Spout (5 letters)||7||9||spout|
|Stoup (5 letters)||7||9||spout|
|Postum (6 letters)||10 +3||13 +4||postum|
|Pontus (6 letters)||8 +1||11 +2||pontus|
|Tophus (6 letters)||11 +4||12 +3||pushto|
|Fusspot (7 letters)||12 +5||14 +5||fusspot|
|Upshot (6 letters)||11 +4||12 +3||pushto|
|Sunspot (7 letters)||9 +2||12 +3||sunspot|
|Tossup (6 letters)||8 +1||10 +1||opsstu|
|Toss Up (7 letters)|
|Swot Up (7 letters)|
|Stop Up (7 letters)|
|Outspan (7 letters)||9 +2||12 +3||outspan|
|Piteous (7 letters)||9 +2||11 +2||piteous|
|Upmost (6 letters)||10 +3||13 +4||postum|
|Subplot (7 letters)||11 +4||15 +6||subplot|
|Post Up (7 letters)|
|Upshoot (7 letters)||12 +5||13 +4||upshoot|
|Unstop (6 letters)||8 +1||11 +2||pontus|
|Pouts (5 letters)||7||9||spout|
Spout Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With S
- Ends With T
- Spelled With / Contains Letters