- Types Of Speech
- You can use stalagmite as a noun in a sentence.
- About Stalagmite
- A 3 syllables noun and 10 letters with the letters a, e, g, i, l, m, s, and t, 6 consonants, 4 vowels and 3 syllables with the middle letters ag. Stalagmite starts with a consonant and ends with a vowel with the starting letters s, st, sta, stal, stala, and the ending characters are e, te, ite, mite, gmite, ..
- A cylinder of calcium carbonate projecting upward from the floor of a limestone cave
- New Latin
- School Grade
- Stalagmite is set as a grade seven word that starts with s, ends with e, 3 syllables, 4 vowels and 10 letters.
- Pig Latin
- Stalagmite in Pig Latin is said as "alagmitestay or alagmitestway".
- s | t | a | l | a | g | m | i | t | e
- st | ta | al | la | ag | gm | mi | it | te
- sta | tal | ala | lag | agm | gmi | mit | ite
- stal | tala | alag | lagm | agmi | gmit | mite
- Word Gram
|Stalagmite||a cylinder of calcium carbonate projecting upward from the floor of a limestone cave|
View English words with the unique letters used in stalagmite. Words With The Letters Aegilmst
|Cylinder||a cylindrical container for oxygen or compressed air|
|Cave||an underground enclosure with access from the surface of the ground or from the sea|
Stalagmite Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With S
- Ends With E
- Spelled With / Contains Letters