- Types Of Speech
- You can use starflower as a noun in a sentence.
- About Starflower
- A 3 syllables noun and 10 letters with the letters a, e, f, l, o, r, s, t, and w, 7 consonants, 3 vowels and 3 syllables with the middle letters fl. Starflower starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters s, st, sta, star, starf, and the ending characters are r, er, wer, ower, lower, ..
- Common Old World herb having grasslike leaves and clusters of star-shaped white flowers with green stripes; naturalized in the eastern United States
- Compound Words
- A compound word, starflower has more than one word within it. There's 2 words which are star, and flower.
- Pig Latin
- Starflower in Pig Latin is said as "arflowerstay or arflowerstway".
- s | t | a | r | f | l | o | w | e | r
- st | ta | ar | rf | fl | lo | ow | we | er
- sta | tar | arf | rfl | flo | low | owe | wer
- star | tarf | arfl | rflo | flow | lowe | ower
- Word Gram
|Starflower||common Old World herb having grasslike leaves and clusters of star-shaped white flowers with green stripes|
naturalized in the eastern United States
View English words with the unique letters used in starflower. Words With The Letters Aeflorstw
|Star Of Bethlehem|
Starflower Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With S
- Ends With R
- Spelled With / Contains Letters