- Types Of Speech
- You can use statistics as a noun in a sentence.
- About Statistics
- A 3 syllables noun and 10 letters with the letters a, c, i, s, and t, 7 consonants, 3 vowels and 3 syllables with the middle letters is. Statistics starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters s, st, sta, stat, stati, and the ending characters are s, cs, ics, tics, stics, ..
- A branch of applied mathematics concerned with the collection and interpretation of quantitative data and the use of probability theory to estimate population parameters
- Pig Latin
- Statistics in Pig Latin is said as "atisticsstay or atisticsstway".
- s | t | a | t | i | s | t | i | c | s
- st | ta | at | ti | is | st | ti | ic | cs
- sta | tat | ati | tis | ist | sti | tic | ics
- stat | tati | atis | tist | isti | stic | tics
- Word Gram
|Statistics||a branch of applied mathematics concerned with the collection and interpretation of quantitative data and the use of probability theory to estimate population parameters|
View English words with the unique letters used in statistics. Words With The Letters Acist
|Biometrics||a branch of biology that studies biological phenomena and observations by means of statistical analysis|
|Biometry||a branch of biology that studies biological phenomena and observations by means of statistical analysis|
|Correlation||a statistical relation between two or more variables such that systematic changes in the value of one variable are accompanied by systematic changes in the other|
Statistics Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With S
- Ends With S
- Spelled With / Contains Letters