- Types Of Speech
- You can use stephen as a noun in a sentence.
- About Stephen
- A 2 syllables noun and 7 letters with the letters e, h, n, p, s, and t, 5 consonants, 2 vowels and 2 syllables with the middle letter p. Stephen starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters s, st, ste, step, steph, and the ending characters are n, en, hen, phen, ephen, ..
- English writer (1832-1904)
- Ancient Greek
- Compound Words
- A compound word, stephen has more than one word within it. There's 2 words which are step, and hen.
- Is stephen a scrabble word? A 12 point word in scrabble. Check the word games tab below for probability, odds and more.
- Pig Latin
- Stephen in Pig Latin is said as "ephenstay or ephenstway".
- s | t | e | p | h | e | n
- st | te | ep | ph | he | en
- ste | tep | eph | phe | hen
- step | teph | ephe | phen
- Word Gram
|Stephen||English writer (1832-1904)|
View English words with the unique letters used in stephen. Words With The Letters Ehnpst
|Author||someone who originates or causes or initiates something|
"he was the generator of several complaints"
|Writer||writes (books or stories or articles or the like) professionally (for pay)|
View All Names For Stephen
|Word||Scrabble||Words With Friends||Word Chums||4Pics1Word||Jumble|
|Pheasant (8 letters)||13 +1||14 +1||pheasant|
|Nephthys (8 letters)||19 +7||18 +5||nephthys|
|Stephen (7 letters)||12||13||stephen|
|Nepenthes (9 letters)||14 +2||16 +3||eeehnnpst|
|Stephens (8 letters)||13 +1||14 +1||eehnpsst|
Stephen Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With S
- Ends With N
- Spelled With / Contains Letters