- Types Of Speech
- You can use stonewalling as a noun in a sentence.
- About Stonewalling
- A 4 syllables noun and 12 letters with the letters a, e, g, i, l, n, o, s, t, and w, 8 consonants, 4 vowels and 4 syllables with the middle letters wa. Stonewalling starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters s, st, sto, ston, stone, and the ending characters are g, ng, ing, ling, lling, . Stonewalling is also a double consonant (ll) word. View the double consonant words list.
- Stalling or delaying especially by refusing to answer questions or cooperate
- Compound Words
- A compound word, stonewalling has more than one word within it. There's 2 words which are stone, and walling.
- Pig Latin
- Stonewalling in Pig Latin is said as "onewallingstay or onewallingstway".
- s | t | o | n | e | w | a | l | l | i | n | g
- st | to | on | ne | ew | wa | al | ll | li | in | ng
- sto | ton | one | new | ewa | wal | all | lli | lin | ing
- ston | tone | onew | newa | ewal | wall | alli | llin | ling
- Word Gram
|Stonewalling||stalling or delaying especially by refusing to answer questions or cooperate|
View English words with the unique letters used in stonewalling. Words With The Letters Aegilnostw
|Stonewall||engage in delaying tactics or refuse to cooperate|
"The President stonewalled when he realized the plot was being uncovered by a journalist"
Stonewalling Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With S
- Ends With G