- Types Of Speech
- You can use strength as a noun in a sentence.
- About Strength
- A 1 syllables noun and 8 letters with the letters e, g, h, n, r, s, and t, 7 consonants, 1 vowels and 1 syllables with the middle letters en. Strength starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters s, st, str, stre, stren, and the ending characters are h, th, gth, ngth, ength, ..
- The property of being physically or mentally strong; "fatigue sapped his strength"
- Old English
- School Grade
- Strength is set as a grade four word that starts with s, ends with h, 1 syllables, 1 vowels and 8 letters.
- Pig Latin
- Strength in Pig Latin is said as "engthstray or engthstrway".
- s | t | r | e | n | g | t | h
- st | tr | re | en | ng | gt | th
- str | tre | ren | eng | ngt | gth
- stre | tren | reng | engt | ngth
- Word Gram
- Noun Examples
- the property of being physically or mentally strong;
"fatigue sapped his strength"
- capacity to produce strong physiological or chemical effects;
"the toxin's potency";
"the strength of the drinks"
- physical energy or intensity;
"he hit with all the force he could muster";
"it was destroyed by the strength of the gale";
"a government has not the vitality and forcefulness of a living man"
- permanence by virtue of the power to resist stress or force;
"they advertised the durability of their products"
- the amount of energy transmitted (as by acoustic or electromagnetic radiation);
"he adjusted the intensity of the sound";
"they measured the station's signal strength"
- an asset of special worth or utility;
"cooking is his forte"
- the power to induce the taking of a course of action or the embracing of a point of view by means of argument or entreaty;
"the strength of his argument settled the matter"
- capability in terms of personnel and materiel that affect the capacity to fight a war;
"we faced an army of great strength";
"politicians have neglected our military posture"
- the condition of financial success;
"the strength of the company's stock in recent weeks"
|Ability||the quality of being able to perform|
a quality that permits or facilitates achievement or accomplishment
|Act Of God|
|Adiposis||the property of excessive fatness|
|Aggregate||the whole amount|
|Amount||how much there is of something that you can quantify|
|Amperage||the strength of a electrical current measured in amperes|
|Ampleness||the property of impressive largeness in size|
"he admired the ampleness of its proportions"
|Amplitude||greatness of magnitude|
View all cognitive synonyms for Strength
|Weakness||the property of lacking physical or mental strength|
liability to failure under pressure or stress or strain
"his weakness increased as he became older"
"the weakness of the span was overlooked until it collapsed"
|Strength||the property of being physically or mentally strong|
"fatigue sapped his strength"
View English words with the unique letters used in strength. Words With The Letters Eghnrst
|Property||any movable articles or objects used on the set of a play or movie|
"before every scene he ran down his checklist of props"
|Endurance||the power to withstand hardship or stress;|
"the marathon tests a runner''s endurance"
|Firmness||the quality of being steady or securely and immovably fixed in place|
|Hardiness||the property of strong in constitution|
|Huskiness||a throaty harshness|
|Indomitability||the property being difficult or impossible to defeat|
|Invincibility||the property being difficult or impossible to defeat|
|Invulnerability||the property of being invulnerable;|
the property of being incapable of being hurt (physically or emotionally)
|Lustiness||the property of strong in constitution|
View All Hyponyms For Strength
Strength Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With S
- Ends With H
- Spelled With / Contains Letters