- Types Of Speech
- You can use stridulate as a verb in a sentence.
- About Stridulate
- A 3 syllables verb and 10 letters with the letters a, d, e, i, l, r, s, t, and u, 6 consonants, 4 vowels and 3 syllables with the middle letters du. Stridulate starts with a consonant and ends with a vowel with the starting letters s, st, str, stri, strid, and the ending characters are e, te, ate, late, ulate, ..
- Make a shrill creaking noise by rubbing together special bodily structures; "male insects such as crickets or grasshoppers stridulate"
- Pig Latin
- Stridulate in Pig Latin is said as "idulatestray or idulatestrway".
- s | t | r | i | d | u | l | a | t | e
- st | tr | ri | id | du | ul | la | at | te
- str | tri | rid | idu | dul | ula | lat | ate
- stri | trid | ridu | idul | dula | ulat | late
- Word Gram
|Stridulate||make a shrill creaking noise by rubbing together special bodily structures|
"male insects such as crickets or grasshoppers stridulate"
View English words with the unique letters used in stridulate. Words With The Letters Adeilrstu
|Stridulation||a shrill grating or chirping noise made by some insects by rubbing body parts together|
Stridulate Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With S
- Ends With E
- Spelled With / Contains Letters