- Types Of Speech
- You can use stupid as a article or as a noun in a sentence.
- About Stupid
- A 2 syllables article and 6 letters with the letters d, i, p, s, t, and u, 4 consonants, 2 vowels and 2 syllables with the middle letters up. Stupid starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters s, st, stu, stup, stupi, and the ending characters are d, id, pid, upid, tupid, ..
- A person who is not very bright; "The economy, stupid!"
- Middle French
- Is stupid a scrabble word? A 9 point word in scrabble. Check the word games tab below for probability, odds and more.
- Pig Latin
- Stupid in Pig Latin is said as "upidstay or upidstway".
- s | t | u | p | i | d
- st | tu | up | pi | id
- stu | tup | upi | pid
- stup | tupi | upid
- Word Gram
- Noun Examples
- a person who is not very bright;
"The economy, stupid!"
- Article Examples
- lacking or marked by lack of intellectual acuity
- without much intelligence;
"a dull job with lazy and unintelligent co-workers"
|Absurd||inconsistent with reason or logic or common sense|
"the absurd predicament of seeming to argue that virtue is highly desirable but intensely unpleasant"- Walter Lippman
|Addled||confused and vague|
used especially of thinking
"your addled little brain"
|Addlehead||a person with confused ideas|
incapable of serious thought
|Adoring||extravagantly or foolishly loving and indulgent|
"deceiving her preoccupied and doting husband with a young captain"
"hopelessly spoiled by a fond mother"
|Amusing||arousing or provoking laughter|
"an amusing film with a steady stream of pranks and pratfalls"
"an amusing fellow"
"a comic hat"
"a comical look of surprise"
"funny stories that made everybody laugh"
"a very funny writer"
"it would have been laughab
|Animal||a living organism characterized by voluntary movement|
|Anserine||having or revealing stupidity|
"ridiculous anserine behavior"
"a dopey answer"
"a dopey kid"
"some fool idea about rewriting authors'' books"
|Apelike||being or given to servile imitation|
View all cognitive synonyms for Stupid
|Stupid||a person who is not very bright|
"The economy, stupid!"
View English words with the unique letters used in stupid. Words With The Letters Dipstu
|Simple||a person lacking intelligence or common sense|
|Simpleton||a person lacking intelligence or common sense|
|Berk||a stupid person who is easy to take advantage of|
|Klutz||(Yiddish) a clumsy dolt|
|Word||Scrabble||Words With Friends||Word Chums||4Pics1Word||Jumble|
|Stupid (6 letters)||9||11||stupid|
Stupid Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With S
- Ends With D
- Spelled With / Contains Letters