- Types Of Speech
- You can use subrogation as a noun in a sentence.
- About Subrogation
- A 4 syllables noun and 11 letters with the letters a, b, g, i, n, o, r, s, t, and u, 6 consonants, 5 vowels and 4 syllables with the middle letter g. Subrogation starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters s, su, sub, subr, subro, and the ending characters are n, on, ion, tion, ation, ..
- (law) the act of substituting of one creditor for another
- Compound Words
- A compound word, subrogation has more than one word within it. There's 2 words which are sub, and rogation.
- Pig Latin
- Subrogation in Pig Latin is said as "ubrogationsay or ubrogationsway".
- s | u | b | r | o | g | a | t | i | o | n
- su | ub | br | ro | og | ga | at | ti | io | on
- sub | ubr | bro | rog | oga | gat | ati | tio | ion
- subr | ubro | brog | roga | ogat | gati | atio | tion
- Word Gram
|Subrogation||(law) the act of substituting of one creditor for another|
View English words with the unique letters used in subrogation. Words With The Letters Abginorstu
|Subrogate||substitue one creditor for another, as in the case where an insurance company sues the person who caused an accident for the insured|
|Commutation||the act of putting one thing or person in the place of another: "he sent Smith in for Jones but the substitution came too late to help"|
|Exchange||(chess) the capture by both players (usually on consecutive moves) of pieces of equal value|
"the endgame began after the exchange of queens"
Subrogation Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With S
- Ends With N